- (Solicitud de miembro) Member Application(English): If you wish to participate in the EZL, please fill out this application.
As a member, you will have the opportunity to participate in the EZL. You will be put into a pool of players on draft day and you will be drafted by captains. You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with your team and captain on a regular basis
- Knowing when match times are and letting your captain and teammates aware if you can’t make it
- Knowing when practice times are
- (Aplicación de capitán) Captain Application(English): If you wish to be a team Captain in the EZL, please fill out this application.
As a captain you will have responsibilities that regular members do not. Some of these responsibilities are, and not limited to:
- Keeping up to date with all changes, announcements, and important matters and making one’s team aware of all such things
- Taking screenshots of post game scoreboards, whether it is a victory or not
- Scheduling match times with other captains and reporting each match time
- Scheduling practices for your team
- Keeping teammates aware of all match times.
- Reaching out to players and holding tryouts to get an idea of what players you want to draft on draft day.
- (Solicitud de miembro del personal) Staff Application(English): If you would like to be a part of the EZL admin team, please fill out this application.
- Public Relations Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Shout caster
- Statistics/Data Trackers
- Discord Moderator
- Band Moderator